- Enregistrement à l'Ambassade / Enrollment at the Embassy
- Légalisations, certifications / Legalizations, certifications
- Nationalité / Citizenship
- Mariage / Marriage
Passeport / Passport
- Passeport perdu ou volé / Lost or stolen passport
- Premier passeport / First-time passport
- Passeport en urgence / Emergency passport
- Passeport d'un majeur (à partir de 18 ans) / Adult's passport (from 18 years old)
- Passeport d'un mineur (de moins de 18 ans) / Child's passport (under 18 years old)
- Deuxième passeport / Second passport
- Carte nationale d'identité biométrique / Biometric National Identity Card
- General Information about Luxembourg
The Embassy of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg in Bangkok is looking to recruit a candidate (m/f) for the position of Secretary / Administrative assistant.
The secretary is part of the Embassy staff and member of the administrative team. He or she will assist the Ambassador, the Deputy Head of Mission and the diplomatic staff with all the secretarial and administrative work.
The candidate will have to perfectly master the Thai, English and French languages in reading, writing and speaking.
The candidate must have a solid professional experience relevant to the duties concerned. A professional experience with an Embassy or an International Organisation will be considered an advantage. He or she must be well-organized in his or her work and have great ability to work in a team.
The candidate must have the ability to use the most prevalent software programs and have sufficient experience in the use of personal computers. He or she should be able to work under pressure and time constraints.
The candidate will be discreet, responsible and respectful of the importance and the confidentiality of the information he or she may have access to.
The normal working hours are fixed at 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM. However, the candidate should be flexible and, if needed, may be requested to work outside of normal working hours.
The requested documentation should include a letter of motivation, a complete CV and a passport size photo. Interested candidates are kindly invited to submit their application to the following address:
Embassy of Luxembourg
Q House Lumpini, 17th floor, 1 South Sathorn Road,
Bangkok 10120 THAILAND
The candidates may be invited for interviews and possible written and/or oral tests. The chosen candidate should be free to start working at the Embassy as soon as possible.
|The deadline for submission of applications is 31st March 2017 (postal stamp counts).|
Job description (PDF)