- Enregistrement à l'Ambassade / Enrollment at the Embassy
- Légalisations, certifications / Legalizations, certifications
- Nationalité / Citizenship
- Mariage / Marriage
Passeport / Passport
- Passeport perdu ou volé / Lost or stolen passport
- Premier passeport / First-time passport
- Passeport en urgence / Emergency passport
- Passeport d'un majeur (à partir de 18 ans) / Adult's passport (from 18 years old)
- Passeport d'un mineur (de moins de 18 ans) / Child's passport (under 18 years old)
- Deuxième passeport / Second passport
- Carte nationale d'identité biométrique / Biometric National Identity Card
- General Information about Luxembourg
Suwannimit Foundation visited the Embassy
Dr. Cynthia Maung, founder of the Mae Tao Clinic and members of the executive team of Suwannimit Foundation visited the Embassy in Bangkok on 27 February 2017, in order to express their gratitude and appreciation for Luxembourg’s continued support of the Clinic’s and the Foundation’s work in favour of refugees, migrants and orphans along the Thai-Myanmar border.
Dr. Cynthia, a medical doctor who left Myanmar in 1989 after the People Power Uprising of 1988, was recently awarded the AidEx Humanitarian Hero of the Year Award in recognition of her contribution to health education and protection to conflict-affected communities, migrant workers and displaced children.
Luxembourg has given support to the Mae Tao Clinic and associated Learning Centers for migrant children from Myanmar, through the Suvannimit Foundation based in Mae Sot (Tak Province), since 2010.