- Enregistrement à l'Ambassade / Enrollment at the Embassy
- Légalisations, certifications / Legalizations, certifications
- Nationalité / Citizenship
- Mariage / Marriage
Passeport / Passport
- Passeport perdu ou volé / Lost or stolen passport
- Premier passeport / First-time passport
- Passeport en urgence / Emergency passport
- Passeport d'un majeur (à partir de 18 ans) / Adult's passport (from 18 years old)
- Passeport d'un mineur (de moins de 18 ans) / Child's passport (under 18 years old)
- Deuxième passeport / Second passport
- Carte nationale d'identité biométrique / Biometric National Identity Card
- General Information about Luxembourg
Bangkok > Visa to Luxembourg >
Visa to Luxembourg
|Should you wish to apply for a Schengen visa for the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, please read the information below carefully.||
Which visa do you need?
There are two types of visas: for short stays and long stays. Depending on the purpose of the visit to Luxembourg, applicants must decide what type of visa they need to apply for. The procedures for application as well as the required supporting documents vary according to the type of visa. Applicants should carefully read the instructions with regard to their application. Failure to follow these instructions might result in refusal of the application.
Please be aware that you will need to apply for a long stay visa (Visa D) if you intend to perform any paid or unpaid work in Luxembourg regardless of the duration of employment contract.