Advanced search

Bangkok > Enrollment at the Embassy >

Enrollment at the Embassy


Are you going abroad? Remember to declare your stay abroad to the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs through

If you are resident in one of the following countries: Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore or Vietnam, it is advised to enroll your stay to the Embassy in Bangkok in order to:

  • help the Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency,
  • help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.

Please note that you will not receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your country of residence, but you may check our Travel Advice to be kept informed on this matter.

To be enrolled, you may come to the Embassy or fill out the  Registration Form (PDF), and send it by e-mail to